Variety Cruises is one of the largest Small Ships Cruise companies world-wide with a fleet of over 15 fully owned vessels, offering a total yachting experience. With sizes varying from 4 to 25 cabins, our private yachts and small ships allow our passengers to visit well known destinations or to discover unique and more private ports of call in a private and relaxed environment. The Variety Cruises three brands/ divisions own / operate 15 vessels in total: Variety Cruises owns 6 upscale 22 to 25 cabin mega yachts; Zeus Casual Cruises own / operate 3 (three) 17 to 24 cabin wood hull ships; Variety Yachting owns and/or operates 7 vessels.
- Classical Greece: 7 day cruise – (Cyclades, Crete, Peloponnese) from Athens Marina Zeas
- Classical Greece: 7 day cruise – (Cyclades, Crete, Peloponnese) from Crete – Heraklion or Rethymnon
- Red Sea Wonders – 7 day cruise from Hurghada or Sharm EI Sheikh
- Cycladic Pearls – 7 day cruise (Cyclades)
- Grecian Delights – 7 day cruise (Dodecanese)
- lonian Odyssey – 7 day cruise (Ionian)
- Sailing areas: Western/Eastern Mediterranean and Greek islands, Red Sea, Bahamas, Seychelles, Italy, Malta, Spain, Panama, Caribbean, CostaRica.